SeaVenture Underwater Walking Tour
Ever wished you could wander underwater? Well, prepare to leave the base behind and brave the sea in this one-of-a-kind experience. Gear up for an underwater walking tour in Abu Dhabi among fascinating marine animals, such as sharks, rays, and schooling fish! You are sure to feel right at home under the sea as you become one with the ocean.
Guests must be at least 10 years old to participate
Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18 years or older who is also participating in the same expedition.
Guests are required to bring their own bathing suit for this experience
A wet suit will be provided
Please arrive at Explorer’s HQ a minimum of 30 minutes before the Expedition
Guests should not fly within 12 hours of participating in the Expedition
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to know how to SCUBA dive to do this expedition?
- No certification is required for SeaVenture. In fact, you don’t even need to know how to swim. If you can walk and breathe, you can do SeaVenture.
- How old do I need to be?
- Age: Minimum 10 years old
- 10 – 15 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult
- 16 – 17 years old may do this expedition on their own, but must have an adult sign the waiver upon check in
- Do I need to bring any gear?
- Guests must bring a swimsuit. Wetsuits and dive socks are required during the program, and will be provided on site.
- Can I wear glasses?
- Guests are encouraged to wear prescription glasses during this expedition. Sunglasses are not permitted for safety reasons.
- Can I wear a head covering?
- Guests’ heads usually stay dry during the expedition; however the water will reach to their neck or even chin. Head scarfs are allowed as long as the guest doesn’t mind if it gets wet. We can make no guarantee that the head covering will stay dry.
- Any loose or extra material should be tucked into the neck of the wetsuit for guest and animal safety.
- Can I bring a camera?
- For animal and diver safety, we do not allow any cameras/phones in the water. However, there is a photographer that will take photos from the guest viewing windows.
- How long is the expedition?
- Total expedition time is around 1.5 hours. This includes changing time, a tour briefing, the tour itself, and shower and changing time.
- Total time in the water (DIVE TIME) is about 25 minutes.
- Is there someone diving with me?
- This is a guided walking tour and all guests will be accompanied by a colleague diver at all times.
- Max # of guests: 8
- At any point, if the guest feels uncomfortable and does not want to continue, a diver can escort them out of the water.
- At any point, if the guest is deemed unsafe to themselves, the other people in the water, or the animals, they will be escorted out of the water immediately.
- Terms & Conditions
iconThis ticket gives you access to the expedition indicated above at SeaWorld® Yas Island Abu Dhabi (the “Park”). This ticket is the property of Miral Experiences LLC, the operator of the Park. Entry and use of the Park is subject to the Park terms of entry, general admission terms and conditions and those set out below:
- Please arrive at Explorers HQ a minimum of 30 minutes before the expedition or you will be considered a no-show and shall not be entitled to any refund. You (or a parent/legal guardian) will be required to sign a waiver form in order to take part in the expedition.
- General admission to the Park is required in addition to this ticket and is not included in the cost of this expedition.
Change and refund policy:
- This ticket is non-refundable. No-shows are charged at the full price and will not receive a refund.
- You may request a change to the time or date of your reservation up to 48 hours in advance of your scheduled booking by contacting Yas Concierge between 8:00am and 8:00pm GST (Gulf Standard Time) on 600 511115 (within UAE) or +971 2 496 8000 (outside UAE), or by emailing email@example.com.
- Changes are subject to availability.
- Guests must be at least 10 years old to take part in this expedition. Anyone between the age of 10 years to 16 years must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18 years or older who is also participating in the expedition. 16 to 17 year olds can go on the expedition without an accompanying adult provided they have a guardian 18 years and older to sign their waiver.
- It is not a private tour; you will be a part of a group consisting of maximum 9 guests. We may change the capacity restrictions at our discretion.
- Guests are required to bring their own bathing suits for the expedition.
- Guests are required to wear wetsuits during the expedition.
Guests with one or more of the below physical conditions are not allowed to join the expedition:
- Back or neck issues
- Respiratory problems (including Asthma)
- Expectant Mothers
- Broken leg/arm
- Prosthetic leg/arm
- High blood pressure
- Mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia)
- Any other conditions that this expedition could aggravate
- Guests should not consume alcoholic beverages for at least 12 hours prior to the expedition;
- Guests should not fly within 12 hours of participating in the expedition;
- Eyeglasses are permitted but no sunglasses or prescription goggles (transitions lenses are acceptable);
- Ear plugs are not permitted;
- The guest must be able to read in English and follow the instructions written by the instructor under the water;
- Not suitable for any guests who has a fear of being surrounded by marine life.
- The determination as to the fitness and/or suitability of the participant will be made solely at the discretion of the Park authorised representatives. If you are deemed unfit or unsuitable, you will receive a refund for the expedition ticket only but shall not be entitled to any further costs, expenses or compensation. You will not receive a refund of the cost of the general admission ticket.
- Personal belongings, including phones and cameras, are not permitted for animal safety.
- You must follow the directions and safety instructions given by the authorised representatives of the Park. If any person pulls, grabs, touches, feeds or otherwise displays any unsafe behaviour towards the animal or fails to follow the directions and safety instructions, such persons and their entire group shall be immediately removed from the expedition and may be removed from the Park, denied re-entry and/or banned from admission into the Park (temporarily or permanently) without compensation or a refund.
- Program times, components and animal participation are subject to change. If we need to cancel your booking, we will refund the cost of the expedition. No additional compensation, costs or expenses are payable.
- Use of the Park and entry to the animal habitat is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained.
- We may deny admission or remove you from the expedition and the Park for any reason.
SeaWorld Expeditions Tickets
Please note that this ticket can only be used in conjunction with an entry ticket.