- WEBSITE TERMS
- ABOUT US
- SeaWorld Abu Dhabi (the “Park”) and the domain www.seaworldabudhabi.com (including its subdomains) (the “Website”) are operated by Farah Experiences L.L.C., which is referred to herein as “Farah” or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
- Intellectual Property
This Website domain name is registered by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All information, materials, images, functions, content, features and applications on the Website (“Content”) constitutes copyrighted property and other intellectual property rights under United Arab Emirates and foreign laws and international conventions which are owned by or licensed to: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. or any of its affiliates, Miral Asset Management LLC and Farah Experiences L.L.C. All rights in this Website domain name and all Website content are reserved and nothing herein shall be construed to grant you any right in relation to the Content.
Use of any names, brands, logos or trademarks published on the Website is prohibited without our express, written approval and the express, written of the trademark owner. Our right to allow you to use this Website does not provide any right to use such names, brands or logos. You may not use any such names, brands, logos or trademarks for any commercial reasons.
The SeaWorld name, brand and logo are licensed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. or its affiliates to Miral Asset Management LLC and Farah Experiences L.L.C. The Miral Asset Management name, brand and logo are licensed by Miral Asset Management LLC to Farah Experiences L.L.C.
Content on the Website is provided for information purposes and your personal use only. The Website or its Content may not be used, copied, modified, reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever (including commercial reasons) without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
Whilst we use reasonable efforts to update the Content on the Website, Content is provided “as is” and we make no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
You acknowledge and agree that nothing in these Website Terms and Conditions shall have the effect of transferring the ownership of any trademarks or other proprietary rights in the Website, its Content or any part thereof to you or any third party. You undertake not to do anything which is inconsistent with or which is likely in any way to prejudice such proprietary rights.
- PROHIBITED USES
- You may not use this Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- to copy, modify, reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, duplicate, disassemble, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or exploit in any way any part of it or its content;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation ;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (each a “Virus”);
- to attempt to gain authorised access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this Website, any equipment or network on which this Website is stored, any software or service used in the provision of or connected to Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
We will report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- General Terms
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
We may change the Content of this Website and these Website Terms and Conditions (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification at our sole discretion. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any such changes, as they are legally binding on you.
Certain software may be required to access or use this Website or (if applicable) to electronically open tickets purchased via this Website. Farah will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage caused by such software or arising from any inability to access this Website or tickets which is related to such software.
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or Viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
We assume no responsibility for the Content of websites linked on this Website or for any third party integrations. Such links or integrations should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites or third party services. We accept no responsibility for third party websites, integrations or services and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. All copyright and trademarks accessible via any such links or integrations are owned by the respective website and software or service owners, or their licensors.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and guarantees which may apply to this Website or any Content on it or any products available through it, including with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products, information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE; (II) ANY DELAYED OR FAILED PURCHASE OR DELIVERY OF TICKETS; (III) USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE; OR (IV) ANY VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
You undertake to indemnify, protect, release, hold harmless and keep indemnified Farah, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against all or any costs (including legal and professional costs and expenses), fees, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, actions, expenses, loss and damage arising from any use of this Website by you and any breach or non-compliance with applicable terms and conditions by you. All indemnified claims shall be defended or settled by Farah or its affiliates. At the sole discretion of Farah or its affiliates, you may be allowed reasonable participation in the defence of any such claims or settlement discussions.
Each paragraph of these Website Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions.
You may not assign, sub-license, sub-contract, transfer or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms and Conditions without our prior consent.
These Website Terms and Conditions (together with any specific terms and conditions referred to within them) contain the whole agreement between us relating to your right to use the Website and supersede all previous agreements between us relating to it. You acknowledge that in agreeing to these Website Terms and Conditions you have not relied on any representation, warranty or other assurance except those set out in these Website Terms and Conditions.
We may provide a translation of the English version of the Website and Website Terms and Conditions into other languages. Any translation of the Website and Website Terms and Conditions into other languages is for your convenience only and the English version governs the terms of your relationship with us. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Website and Website Terms and Conditions and any translation, the English version of the Website and Website Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Any promotions or discounts offered in connection with the Website or its services are at our discretion and are subject to any specific promotion or discount terms and conditions. We may amend or withdraw such promotions or discounts or their terms and conditions at any time.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to these Website Terms and Conditions, all other policies and terms and conditions related to this Website and any dispute arising out of any of the forgoing are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates.
You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi for any dispute rising under or relating to these Website Terms and Conditions and waive your right to institute any proceedings in any other jurisdiction.
About this Policy
For any privacy queries, you can contact us at any time at: email@example.com.
Farah Experiences LLC
P.O. Box 128717
1. Who is responsible for protecting your personal data?
Farah currently manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Warner Bros World™ Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, CLYMB™ Abu Dhabi, Qasr Al Watan leisure facilities in Abu Dhabi and SeaWorld™ Abu Dhabi with new leisure facilities planned for the future (the “Attractions”).
In connection therewith, Farah operates the following websites:
2. What personal data do we collect, and how do we collect it?
Farah collects three types of information about you: personal data and aggregated/anonymous data (as outlined in this Policy).
Information we collect directly from you
- Information that you personally provide to us when you voluntarily enter your details into our ‘SIGN UP’ form, to receive newsletters, or click ‘SUBMIT’ on the ‘Contact Us Form’. This is information that personally identifies you; for the purpose of this website that is first name, last name, email address and telephone number.
- Any additional information voluntarily placed by you into our ‘Contact Us Form’ may also be used to identify you.
Information we collect indirectly
We collect information you give us, information from your use of our services and information we get from third parties:
- In some cases, information about you may be provided to us by a third party verbally or in writing. For example, this could include if a family member or friend has used the ‘Contact Us’ function on our website and provided information about any third party or makes a complaint.
Information we collect automatically
- This information includes traffic data, location data, weblogs, communication data and the resources you access; for example, your IP address, device ID, device type, referrer URL, operating system and version, geolocation, browser type and browsing history
3. How do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data for the following reasons:
To improve our services
- We may use your information to provide content on our website in the most effective way. Such data is not retained beyond your visit of the respective website page, but may be kept in log files to allow us to maintain and improve our website.
To keep our services secure
- Your information may be used to detect, investigate, prevent fraud and rectify potential errors in our Attractions, technology and against potential cyber-attacks or other abuse of our technology, and to prevent or mitigate any damages that may have been caused by such abuse.
- While we take steps to maintain the security of your information, you should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate care to help safeguard your information.
- If you have provided your consent by opting in to receive communications, we may send you such updates by email. You may withdraw your consent to receiving such communications at any time by using the [‘unsubscribe’] link in any communication received or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotional or other activities
- If (at your discretion) you decide to take part in any promotional activities such as competitions, surveys or interactive features of our services, your personal data may be processed to administer the activity or enable participation.
- We may notify you of any changes or updates to your current services or subscriptions. For example, security alerts or important support or administration messages about your services or notices of when SeaWorld Abu Dhabi is opening.
- We may have to process your information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, where required by applicable laws. Information may be used to:
- enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues;
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for such purposes).
- We may use your information for our business purposes; for example, to carry out data analytics to assess consumer demands and trends.
Aggregated or anonymised data
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
In most cases, we process your data at your request in order to enter into a relationship with you for communications purposes (as stated in section 3). If the processing falls outside this scope, we will process your information on one of the following basis:
- based on your explicit consent for us to do so (for example, mailing lists or promotions);
- as required to comply with relevant legal or regulatory obligations (for example, to resolve disputes);
- where processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right;
- as required to support the legitimate interests that we have as a business (for example, to carry out market research and analytics, prevent or detect unlawful behaviour or to inform you of new services or attractions that may be of interest to you and to further improve and market our products and services), provided always that such processing is carried out in a way that does not violate your fundamental privacy rights.
5. Who do we share your personal data with?
We may share your information with third parties who provide a service to us. We do this where it is necessary for the service provider to have access to your information and solely for the purpose of them delivering that service to us.
Our service providers include:
- IT companies (e.g. hosting providers);
- WiFi providers;
- Payment solution providers;
- Marketing or communication providers;
- Data analytics providers;
- Survey or market research providers;
- Professional advisers or auditors;
Other third parties
We may also disclose your personal data:
- internally, including any of the intra-group companies, our holding company and its subsidiaries where it is necessary to perform certain responsibilities efficiently as part of the service provided to you (for example, data may be accessible to certain types of persons involved within the operation of our services from our administration, IT, marketing or legal teams);
- if required by applicable laws or regulations;
- to government or supervisory bodies or agencies in response to their legitimate requests, or where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, even if such disclosure is not mandatory under law;
- if you explicitly requested or authorised us to do so;
- in the event we sell or merge whole or part of any business or assets, we would need to transfer your information to the acquiring company.
We only share the information that is necessary for the required purpose so we do not disclose all of the information you provide to us and we do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
Aggregated or anonymised data may be shared with our service providers, affiliates or other third parties for the purpose of analytics and to improve products and services.
6. Links to third party websites
We also integrate our website with third party product (Google Analytics) to enable us to measure the performance of our websites and website content, present personalised offers and enable you to share, like and recommend pages to others via social media.
7. Transfers outside of the EEA
As a business located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your information outside of the EEA and in some cases (as described in section 5), your information may be transferred to and processed by third parties who are also located outside of the EEA.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Whilst we have implemented such measures, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your information; any transmission by you is at your own risk.
We store your personal data in a centralised database hosted in the cloud.
11. How you can control your personal data
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data as determined by applicable data protection laws.
If you benefit from the rights of a data subject under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or the Dubai International Financial Centre Data Protection Law No. 5 of 2020, you will have certain additional rights in relation to our handling of your personal information, including:
You have the right at any time to:
- be informed of the use of your personal data;
- access, rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- restrict and/or object to the processing of your personal data;
- data portability;
- not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data.
You can exercise some of these rights when providing data to us at sign up or when contacting us, by reviewing and selecting or deselecting the boxes on the forms you are required to complete.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any communications we have sent you based upon your selected preferences, you may do so by using the one click unsubscribe link on those communications.
You can also contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to discuss how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us at any time and we will investigate this. If you are not satisfied with the response or believe we are not processing your data in accordance with the applicable law you can refer the matter to any competent data protection authority.
12. Contacting us
For any privacy related queries, you may contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, for your safety and to allow us to make sure that we do not disclose any of your personal data to any unauthorised third parties, we may need to verify your identity and guarantee the adequate exercise of your rights. In doing so, we may request specific information and/or documents from you before we can properly respond to any request received concerning your data. All data and documents received from you in the process of responding to your requests will be used strictly for the purposes of analysing your request, authenticating your identity, and responding to your request in full.
Last updated: 28 July 2021